Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Whirlpool Washer Timer Knob 3362624



Doesn't fit
While the knob is brand new and looks great, the threaded insert is a different size than what my machine is. I matched up the part numbers to confirm it is the correct piece, but unfortunaly, it doesn't fit my Whirlpool

Sturdy but needed modification for older washer
Was meant for a newer washer.

My older washer had 1/4" thread which meant I had to run a tap thru and it then would thread on and work.

Cheaper than new washer or repairman

It's a knob
The knob fit a Kenmore 70 series washing machine perfectly. To install you unscrew the broken remains of the old knob and simply screw on the new one. Hand tight is all that is needed since every time you manually advance the timer you are tightening the knob.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment