Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Genuine Rainbow Floor Brush for E Series



Don't buy it
I have 2 of this that doesn't work because with 3 month of use the plastic part wears out and tends to stuck with the metal wand. Rainbow have a new model because of this (R13362 FLOOR TOOL ASSEMBLY 11 INCH W/SWIVEL).

NOT a Genuine Rainbow Floor Brush for E Series
This is NOT a Genuine Rainbow Floor Brush for the E Series!!! This was purchased after losing the original during a move. This brush has an odd logo--definitely NOT a Rainbow or Rexair logo. It doesn't quite fit the hose/wand as well as the original. Wish the product had not been mislabeled. Would not have purchased!

This is not genuine , this is a fake, real fake.
I have a genuine Rainbow vacuum cleaner E Series from Rexair company and my floor brush broke.

The floor brush that you sent to me is not genuine, it doesn't fit, it fells off and it doesn't have a security hole on the neck of the brush. It's a fake. What a shame!!! How can you state it's genuine? I would never ever buy it if I knew it is a fake. SHAME ON YOU!!!

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment