Tuesday, October 22, 2013

HotLogic Mini Personal Portable Oven, Black



Great alternative to a microwave
I was surprised no one had written a review about this product so I thought I'd give my two cents.

I work in a cubicle (decorated with a red stapler and iniTECH mug) and don't have room for a microwave. The only other option is to use the company microwave that reeks of old food and crushed dreams. This being said I needed a compact alternative to lugging in a microwave and replacing my computer with it, which I feel my boss would frown upon.

This Mini Personal Oven is great for this. It's really just a hotplate and a bag but the setup is clean and simple. I plug it in and it keeps my lunch that I bring from home hot and ready to eat. It takes food about 45-60 minutes to heat up but once it is it will keep it at a nice hot temperature but not too hot that you'd burn yourself. I believe it's right about 150 degrees from what I read on the company website. It's compact and convenient. Any standard Tupperware fits in there, although it doesn't stand very...

Perfect Solution
After breaking her hip, my 79 year old mother has not been able to stand long enough to warm food up in the kitchen. The mini portable oven has been the perfect solution - I pack a small glass dish with leftovers or food she wants to warm up. The portable oven is near where she sits, so she can get her food out of her lunch box, put the dish in the oven and in an hour or so she has a warm dish to go with her lunch. It works great and she loves it!



Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment