Monday, October 28, 2013

BISSELL Auto-Mate Hand Held Vacuum, 35V4



Great Vacuum
This is a really nice vacuum! It seems like they market this for the "auto" however it can do so much more. Comes with different attachments depending on what you want to use it for. It's very small, yet has a lot of power. The actual "hose" is long enough to allow you to put the vacuum down and reach places. However as I said the vacuum is small and light. The on/off switch is a red rotating button on the front of the handle (you can see it in the picture).

It's easy to empty the dirt from inside. Just push the button and off it comes. However I'd advise doing that outside as depending on what you have inside, you may end up getting the house dirty again!

What I like about this is it's small enough to put just about anywhere. And As most of us do, we snack in the room watching TV. Crumbs get all over. This is small enough to pull out and do a quick vacuum job on the chair, etc.

Keep in mind this is NOT what you would want to vacuum the...

My New Buddy?
This corded hand-held vacuum does the job-it picks up debris quickly with little hassle. I love the 18 ft. long power cord. The length is perfect. When I'm on a "roll" cleaning, it gives me enough freedom to do several jobs before having to quit. It's somewhat heavier than I am used to for a hand-held vacuum, but those with relatively strong wrists should not have a problem.

The on/off switch is a simple red button on the tip of the upward curved handle. It's easy to turn on and doesn't get in the way. I appreciate that I only have to hold this vacuum instead of squeezing some trigger mechanism to keep it on.

The motor is on the loud side, giving you the impression that it's very powerful, however the suction isn't as strong as another significantly more expensive hand-held vacuum (different brand) I've bought in the past. Although my other hand vac has stronger suction, the thing is always running out of power when I need it most. I like having continual...

Powerful and lightweight....
The Bissell 35 V4 Auto-Mate corded handheld vacuum packs enough power to suction up dog fur embedded in our car's upholstery. That says a lot.

Our primary backseat passenger is our Aussie Terrier, Fred. He must be a hairy little guy because even using a pet seat mat, we're still getting a fair amount of pet fur on the backs of the seats and the inside doors. The Bissell picked it right up.

We're also gardeners who bring home far too many plants from local nursery centers, and even using boxes, we have dirt and plant residue on the back seat and trunk floors. Again, the Bissell cleans it all with no trouble.

The four amps of power creates strong suction and the compact shape makes for easy handling. Add to that an eighteen foot power cord and three easy-to-add attachments, and I may have a chance in my quest for a pet fur free house.

The crevice tool works well in the car as well as on stairs and around the baseboards where the kitty fur...

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment