Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Emerson Microwave Glass Turntable Plate / Tray 12 3/8 in P34



Works great
Just what I needed to replace my microwave tray. I've used it for 2 months so far without a problem. Cleans up and heats up very well.

Microwave turntable
Exactly what I needed, custom make to fit my microwave, ease in shopping and paying. Sent promptly.
Solid and durable.

Fit perfectly
My husband turned on the microwave instead of the timer for like 10 minutes at about 3 minutes I asked my husband what he was cooking then he said nothing I instantly opened the door and saw the shattered glass some of which was red and looked like it could explode any minute. after that we needed a new glass turning plate. This was an exact match from the one that got ruined. Thank you!

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment