Monday, October 28, 2013

Battery, designed for Dyson DC35 Hand Vacuum -Unbeatable Warranty



Go with an actual Dyson battery.
UPDATE:
After using this battery for a few months now as a secondary to the battery that came with my Dyson DC35 slim, I have discovered that something is off with the way it connects to the unit. Although it charges fine, it "cuts out" when there is a slight tap or jarring while vacuuming (like tapping your foot, or going over an edge of flooring). It's okay, as all you have to do is release and depress the trigger, but it can get very frustrating. The charge itself is not quite as long as the original battery, and the black color does not look right in the unit, but all in all, it's adequate as a secondary battery to add vacuum time to your Dyson DC35, but personally for me, I would rather spend the extra money on a battery from Dyson.

ORIGINAL REVIEW:
I ordered this battery as a second battery for my Dyson Digital (DC35) since I was worried about the 13 minute battery life. It is an almost exact replica of the battery that came with my DC35, and lasts just...

Substitute battery
I purchased a battery for the Dyson DC35 vac. I received it and put it on the charger for 24hrs. I went to use it and it had no charge at all. I informed the manufacturer and they sent me another one. I again put it on the charger for 24hrs. I went to use it and again no charge. I informed the manufacturer again and they told me that the supplier had a problem with the battery. They did issue me a credit and told me to dispose of both batteries. I was really looking forward to a spare battery because the charge of the orginal battery is very short. They were quite fast in responding to my complaint and issuing a credit.

No Way
The battery was defective it would not take a charge, tried 3 different times. It came with no instructions about charging times.I called Certified Battery US Distribution Point.I talked to Brad he told me the supplier was having problems with these batteries and it would not be available for 2 months. He told me he would send me another one or I could get get a refund. I Got my refund $ 36.90 minus my $4.99 shipping charge. What I would like to know why would you ship a battery to a customer that you know is defective ? I would not recommend the product or company.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment