Saturday, October 26, 2013

Universal Ceiling Fan Remote Control Kit



VIDEO REVIEW and HOW TO!! WATCH IT NOW!!
I created a video of how to install this product. It is on my Youtube page located here. www.youtube.com/im14pinball

This product arrived quickly even though it wasn't shipped amazon prime. It was easy to install, as you can see in my video. it came with every thing I needed to get the job done (except a screw driver).

The only reason I gave this product 4 stars instead of 5 is due to the size of the remote and the lack of glow buttons or back lit buttons. The remote is much larger than it needs to be. It does the job, but it just looks a bit dated as far as technology goes. I would have also liked to see some back lit buttons. Other than that, the product cant be beat for the cost.

Watch the video at www.youtube.com/im14pinball and let me know if you have any questions. I will be happy to answer them.

Please consider giving my review a thumbs up if you found it helpful. Thanks!!

Installed in a hugger style ceiling fan. perfect .
Installed in a hugger style ceiling fan . plenty of room for the device. Easy to install. color coded wiring with labeling. Works perfectly. 3 speeds, but if you set the speed of the fan to any of the 3 speeds available on it, then you really have 9 speeds, but in actuality, you just need to set the fan on high, then let the remote control low-med-hi that way. Great for the hot summer nights.

universal joy!
We had three fans to install in three different rooms. This remote worked very well on all three. It also allowed me to change the operating frequency on each so that I wasn't changing all three fans at the same time. Trust me it happens! The installation was easy and the remotes work well. Thank you.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment