Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Bin Warehouse DFAE2MBFBW0618 File Box Storage System that Holds 18 File Boxes



Wow -Great customer service - cool product!
I bought this for help with storing kids items, and it has worked great. I didn't have any trouble putting it together myself. In addition, I couldn't find one of the pieces after I opened the box. I am pretty sure my toddler did something with it, as she was playing with the parts, but it never turned up. I emailed the company address on the instructions sheet, and they emailed me back within hours to get my shipping address, then mailed the replacement the next day! I want to get one or two more of these for my garage.

Much more than a hunk of PVC pipe
Sure this is just a bunch of PVC pipe drilled out and fit together and if you knew what you were doing you could go to a home improvement store and buy the stuff to make your own. You might save a few bucks but unless you are skilled at drilling through PVC you will NEVER be able to make something that fits together as well as this does. The holes are all drilled with amazing precision. I have tried drilling out PVC for other DIY projects and it would take me months of practice and hundreds of dollars in wasted pvc to be able to do it this good. It also assembles in a snap. Just make sure you put the screws in the horizontal bars from the bottom side. You don't want to slide your boxes over the screws.

Great Product
If you are into extreme organizing, this product is for you. I bought it to store my cardboard file boxes. The banker boxes fit perfectly. This allows for storing without having to stack the boxes on top of each other, which can, over time, deteriorate and weaken the boxes. How many times have you needed a file that was stored in the bottom box of a stack of boxes that are 4 or 5 boxes high? This system eliminates that problem! I love this product so much I bought two and would highly recommend it to anyone.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment