Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Shop-Vac 9196400 Vacuum Cleaner Filter Bags (2 pack)



These are hard to find, but worth it.
The smallest size that Lowe's sells is for the 5-8 gallon Shop Vac. This 91964 fits my 4 gallon, 4.5 horsepower Shop Vac that I use all the time in the house. I suspect that Shop Vac has stopped making the 4 gallon model, but for me, it's the perfect size for household use. Glad that we can order this size online.

Wasn't exactly what I wanted.
Tried these bags thinking they were the 4 gallon shop vac bags I had ordered previously. They weren't but it looks like they'll work anyway. They cost more and the shipping was higher too. Additionally, the packaging the shipper used (a box) seemed unnecessary for the product and it cost me more to ship from my US mail box.

exactly what i wanted
it was exactly what i needed and was sent to me expeditiously thanks

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment