Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Nostalgia Electrics HSB590 Stainless Steel Margarita & Slush Machine



Delicious Margaritas
My husband loves his new Margarator Margarita Machine. We all enjoyed testing it. The drinks were delicious. It makes a large batch and keeps them icy fresh. One of my friends commented "Isn't that just a glorified blender?" I could explain that it not only made a larger batch, the spigot made it very handy to serve, and it was insulated so it kept the drinks cold and icy. We have enjoyed several different kinds of drinks. It did take trial and error to figure out that if it had sat for a while after mixing, we needed to turn it back on and let it run before serving ourselves for the perfect drink.

unimpressed
I am very disapointed. The unit's drive train broke within 3 months so the motor runs but nothing spins. While it did work, it was much louder than a blender and was not as useful. Spend your money on a nice blender and an insulated pitcher instead.

Not Very Happy!
Purchased this product to make smoothies for my class. It does not crush the ice very well at all. I am not sure I would purchase this item again.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment