Sunday, October 27, 2013

Lego Star Wars Trifold Wallet



durable and desirable kids wallet
this is a well made durable tri-fold kids wallet (big kids too). My only gripe is that I wish it had a Velcro coin pocket inside.

Would be nicer if it had an enclosed space for coins
This was given as a gift to my five year old son. It was a great gift for him as he currently is obsessed with earning and saving money. The wallet seems very durable and the Velcro closure is good for his age. I wish there was a separate closure to keep coins, as he has not mastered the proper way to carry a wallet, but I think this is a pretty typical design for this type of wallet. Overall, I'm satisfied with this purchase.

Perfect size and characters
This is a great price for a fun little gift, I've seen uglier Star Wars wallets in stores for over $10. My son loves this one!

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment