Sunday, October 27, 2013

4 in 1 1500W watt Quartz Infrared Heater Humidifier - Black



Not as advertised
The product is not good as advertised. It is good only for smaller rooms definitely not good for 1000sqft etc.
Even we try to put it in smaller rooms which about 300 Sqft and does work as expected but it is good when the door is closed. We can not feel the heat more than 5feet on maximum heat.

EXCEPTIONAL!
This little heater does an absolutely amazing job. It not only keep my mobile home nice and cozy, it cleans my air AND puts humidity back into it. Really helps my sinus issues. LOVE THIS!!

Great heater and purifier
I really like this heater.
Purchased because this model has a humidifer chamber.
I am not sure if the electric bill will be less with using this versus my HVAC unit but will see soon.
I actually purchased 2 for the downstairs: master bedroom with open bath and one for the living room with open kitchen.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment