Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Max Burton 6015 Portable Induction Cooktop Stove and Interface Disk Combination Set



Best I could find
I have been using the Max Burton for a month now. The old problems with induction have been solved. This generation works instantly. In case you do not know what I am reviewing, this is my choice for an induction unit, portable. So the surface is glass and it induces heat in metal. I can heat a pot ten times faster than electric coils. I have nearly the same control as with gas.

The features here are critical in a mid power unit like this one. You want as many grades of temperature as you can get, This one has ten, the most available.

It allows you to set temperature by degrees. Thank you. From a gentle 140 on up.

I cook with clay on this burner because included is the interface disc. Unit heats disc, disc heats clay. As slowly as 140 degrees.

You can place this unit on any surface. It is light. If you want an extra burner, this one will outperform your own stove unless you have a 17,000+ BTU Viking like mine. And even if you...

Induction Cootktop and Disc Inerface
I've wanted an induction cooktop for some time and this model fits the bill perfectly. It's easy to operate and cooks and/or warms foods without creating extra heat in the kitchen. I've cooked meats, vegetables and pastas to perfection. Being able to set temperature or time for cooking makes it easy to coordinate cooking of the different elements in a meal. I was especially pleased with the interface disk because some of my pots and pans are not magnetized. I was able to use my glass cookware to prepare vegetables and boil eggs. I don't regret this purchase.

super high-tech!!!
*Generates NO external heat...will be great in summer here in Texas!
*Works great /w/ LeCreuset Cookware!
*Temperature Control is amazing...super-responsive!
*Looks & perform like a super high tech./space age device!
*Boils H2O fir Pasta in record time...much faster than my gas stove without the heat!!!
*Opens up a whole new dimension to cooking!!!
*I'm making Chicken Stock and it is coming to a boil in almost record time!!! feel like a professional chef!!!
*A Must for any Foodie!

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment