Thursday, October 24, 2013

Essick Air 4DTS 300 Variable-Speed Evaporative Console Humidifier, Light Oak, Black Trim



Great Humidifier! Exactly as advertised!
I live in Arizona so it is hot and dry in the summer and cold and dry in the winter. I researched large home humidifiers and settled on this Essick Air 4DTS 300 digital. My experience with this unit so far has been excellent. As of this writing, June 17, 2013, the unit has totally met my expectations. It puts a ton of humidity into the air and makes the whole house feel cooler and more comfortable. I fill the two internal bottles everyday. I feel like the unit is working when the bottles are dry. That's exactly what I want... water in the air. The unit is easy to set up and easy to operate. On a medium setting the unit is very quiet. I really have to listen to hear it running. The cabinet is light weight due to the fact that is all plastic. There is really no need to make a big heavy humidifier in my opinion. The benefit of a lighter cabinet is it is easy to move around. When the bottles are full the unit seems to feel more substantial due to the water weight. The wood...

As Described, works well
a 5 if it had a quiter Fan the lowest setting is the only one we can live with but is adequate to our space.



Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment