Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Whirlpool Part Number 883149: Filter, With Lens (Includes 1 Charcoal Pad)



As described - a perfect replacement.
Great replacement for the OEM filter/cover. Beware when you order. They are packaged poorly (sandwiched between two very thin pieces of cardboard. Easily bends when shipped). Mayhem arrived slightly bent. Very disappointing but I was able to bend back into shape. It is not perfect but it will still work.

just what I needed
Filter is just what I needed.Fit my rangeaire hood perfectly. A great, inexpensive fix. Delivered a day late, and had a little kink in it, but it is not noticeable. I'm very happy.

Right product, right price, right vendor
What more can I say. Such a simple product but you would be amazed how others try to sell it. I'm impressed with the vendor and their product. I'll buy from them again should the need arise.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment