Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Hamilton Beach 25451 Indoor Grill with 85-Inch Cooking Surface, Stainless Steel



Great little grill
I love this grill and use it all the time. It is compact, easy to store and with the removable disks, easy to clean. The only thing that it lacks which would be helpful is a timer. But for the money, it is well worth it!

Product was as I expected.
I chose this product for the way the top grill fit so that when cooking items of thicker proportions it would adjust unlike those grills on a regular hinge.

A real keeper
I purchased the Hamilton Beach 25451 as a replacement fro my George foreman grill. The George Foreman grill was clumsy and hard to clean. The 25451 works great and is easy to clean due to the grilling surfaces being removable, cleaning is a snap.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment