Monday, October 21, 2013

Keurig Mini Plus Personal Coffee Brewer - Yellow



Darn Good
UPDATE: After 6 Months of use and 300 plus cups:

Still works well.

*****Original Review Below *****

Works well.

The only minor issue I had is the use of cold water, or really the lack of instructions saying not to use real cold water. I found the brewer will just shut off in a few minutes after the brew button flashed. I looked at the troubleshooting section and this was not mentioned. If I use cool or room temp water I do not have the issue. If that bit of information is mentioned somewhere in the instructions - I missed it when I DID NOT READ the instructions...skimmed would be more accurate.

Product works well after 30 cups made with K-cups and K-cup filter basket with my own coffee.

Footprint = takes up about the same counter space as my Cuisinart 12 cup coffee maker - just a bit shorter
Cord Storage = a cavity in back to shove the cord in and rip it out. These cavities are always a little tight on all...

Love it!
I purchased the Keurig Mini Plus in yellow and love it. Makes great coffee and and a good size for one user. Love the yellow, gives my kitchen a pop of color.

Great!
I love it. It's cute, efficient, makes a great cup of anything!
I'm really enjoying it, and would highly recommend it to anyone-----high quality piece.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment