Wednesday, October 30, 2013

KRUPS EA8250001 Espresseria Full Automatic Espresso Machine with Built-in Conical Burr Grinder, Black



Compared with the Jura ENA 4!! Love It!!
I just received this Krups Espresseria automatic machine. I have a Jura ENA 4 at my work so I will try to make some comparisons to them. The Jura is about the same price and they both have very similar features. I was so excited when I found out I would be receiving this Krups machine so that I can make my cappuccino at home too! I am a coffee fool so I make alot. With winter coming up this will be well used. Ok I have been using the Jura for some time at my work and it has been a very nice machine and is easy to setup, clean, and use. The Krups is no exception here as it is very easy to setup. Just fill the water container, bean hopper, set language, ML or OZ for liquid measurement, water hardness and ready to go. I use beans I buy here on Amazon. They are eight Oclock brand 50 % decaf. I chose the fine grind setting and brewed my first Cappuccio in less than a minute and the froth was superb. The coffee taste and strength is every bit as good as the Jura maybe alittle stronger with...

The cream of the Krups
We're a 2-3 cup a day coffee household. This doesn't include all of the weekly trips to the coffee shop while at work for more specialized drinks. Prior to getting this espresso maker we simply brewed flavored coffee at home with cheap and disposable coffee makers. We were of course overjoyed to welcome the Krups EA8250001 Espresseria Full Automatic Espresso and coffee Machine into our kitchen. Here are my thoughts;

Pros

+ All in one unit. Stores, grinds, brews and disposes of your coffee. No outside water lines needed.

+ Stainless Steel milk frothing bottle provided. Very nice!

+ Auto clean/rinse cycle. Only needs complete cleaning once every 360 cycles!

+ Modern and sleek black look. Also, very compact in size for an espresso machine.

+ Easy to use digital interface and quick set up.

+ Water proof service guide stored inside a side slot of the machine.

+ Steamer nozzle also dispenses hot...

Excellent cappuccino for breakfast every day.
This could seriously be the best thing I have ever purchased. It is expensive, but man, it is great to wake up and push 3 different buttons a total of 5 different times and have an excellent cup of cappuccino. It could not be easier. Set up is a breeze. The machine tells you when you need water or a new filter. You can see the coffee beans. There is no mess to clean up. When it is time to empty the spent grounds (about every 10-15 cups) a message comes on, you pull out a side drawer, dump it in the trash, empty and rinse the water tray and ... voila.

We bought this assuming that it would not replace our regular drip coffee maker. But we completely stopped using the coffee maker and instead have cappuccino or cafe creme every day. The automatic cappuccino foamer is really quite clever and easy to clean. We have found that you need milk fat to make a decent foam so use whole milk or add a little 1/2 n 1/2 to whatever reduced fat milk you use and it will make a good...

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment