Friday, October 25, 2013

Tribest PB-350 BPA Free Mason Jar Personal Blender



TriBest Personal Blender
I love my tribest personal blender! i use it every single day for one thing or another. If you are a raw foodie, you know that sometimes your vita mix is too big for some small amounts of things to be blended; the tribest small container is perfect and the end results can be stored in the container.

i love it for smoothies, for grinding seeds and nuts, for salad dressings, for olive tapenade, and much much more.

and your smoothie travels with you with its own sippie lid!

Works for me!
I bought this personal blender because I cook a lot of southeast asian food that requires grinding up pastes (sambals & curries), dry spices, peanut sauce, and salad dressings for two people. I even use the 16 oz. cups for chopped shrimp for dumplings and fish for thai fish cakes. This is way more convenient than using my small 3 cup Cuisinart food processor. The small containers are perfect for putting the sauces away without having to get out another glass jar or container.

I also make a lot blended acai & fruit drinks, & mango lassi's with no problem crushing the ice. Putting the fruit first, then the ice at the top and enough liquid may help crush the ice more for some people having trouble.

Love it! Get it! It is the most used kitchen appliance in my kitchen.

So far I've only had it for 3 months. I will update later on longevity.

And as usual, no problems with ordering from Amazon.

Fantastic personal blender
This is the first time I've felt compelled to write a review, but in my opinion there are unreasonable people misleading others on this product (amongst others). I bought this based on a review I watched on YouTube and I am extremely happy with me purchase. I love the mason jar attachment! It's quick and easy to make a delicious breakfast in the morning and there is virtually no cleanup; just rinse the blade attachment! It's certainly powerful enough to blend fruits and some veggies; I simply load the jar up with a bunch of fruit and maybe some spinach, add some water to help keep things moving and in about two minutes you're done. What more could you want?

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment