Saturday, October 26, 2013

Sunpentown UF-150SS Freezer Stainless, 1.1 Cubic Feet



A great frig saver.
I killed my old refrigerator by over-stuffing the freezer section. This little freezer provides the perfect backup for my new one. It fits in a corner and makes a nice little end table. It stays very cold, maybe because I only use it for long-term storage and don't open the door very often. You do need to pay attention to the warning about keeping it level. When it gets bumped off kilter, it rattles loudly. On kilter, it's so quiet, you have to feel it to know it's working.

Does the job
The freezer is compact and does the job of freezing its contents in a timely fashion.
It needs defrosting more often than I would like.

Amazing mini freezer
I live in a studio and needed a freezer after I moved from my last place. This freezer does the trick and I haven't had problems with it. It's on the expensive side but you get what you pay for.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment