Friday, October 25, 2013

Sunbeam 3910-100 2-Slice Wide Slot Toaster, Black



Simple but GREAT!
It is a simple toaster which is what I wanted. I had previously gotten one that made toast, eggs, and sausage at the same time and the thing made it no time at all. This time I just wanted something that would do our toast, poptarts and hamburger buns! THIS ONE DOES ALL OF THIS GREAT! It has wide slots and we can do our buns which is great as hubby likes his toasted! Also if something short is to low to grab, just push up on the lever and it raises it up a bit so you can grab it! All in all, it is a super, simple but nice looking toaster!

It's the little things that count
This toaster has just what I wanted. It has a little tray to pull out to get rid of the crumbs instead of dropping the bottom down and shaking the heck out of it, it has a small bar to push if you've decided the toast is done and you want to stop the process. It's the little things that count.

Great toaster
I am very happy with this toaster. It works perfectly. And it looks great in my kitchen. I like how it holds the bread in place as it toasts and how I can control the crispness of the toasts.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment