Tuesday, October 22, 2013

General Electric WR23X10143 Light Switch



Used this for Safe LED Lighting Project
This product was inexpensive and worked perfectly for automatically turning my Safe LED lights off/on during safe door opening/closing. If you do something like this you will need to fabricate a bracket for mounting the switch unless you are buying this as a replacement part for your refrigerator.

Avoided a Large Repair Bill
I was suprised that It installs so easy, The difficult part was removing the old switch. And, it saved me a bundle of money by avoiding a repairman charging obscene rates.

Perfect Replacement, great price
This was exactly what I needed to fix my refrigerator. Actually, it appeared to be better quality than the original part.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment