Friday, October 25, 2013

George Foreman GFP84GP Evolve Grill 84-Square Inch Shallow Griddle Accessory Pan



Good add on for the GF grill
I got this for model number GRP92R, which is not listed as a fit in the description. I got out the tape measure and since it was the exact size of my grill's plates, I took the chance and ordered it and it's an exact fit. I'm tell this because some like me, may over look this because your model number is not listed as a fit. Also, you can order this directly from the George Forman website for half the price. This will turn my GF grill into a mini griddle where you can fry things like eggs and bacon that is awkward with the factory plates. Also pancakes, omelets and the such.

My boyfriend loves it!
I bought this product because our other George Foreman needed to be replaced. I found this product on line and thought I should give it a try. To my surprise--we use this little kitchen marvel a lot! I love the waffel grill plates.
Its fast becoming our Sunday treat!
It is easy to clean and takes up very little storage space in our apartment.

This is wonderful!
I use these all the time!!! I have two George Foreman grills and I have one for each of them. I use them for almost everything. Nothing sticks to them at all and they are so easy to clean!

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment