Thursday, October 24, 2013

Maytag Stove Surface Burner Element 04100166 / Y04100166



She needed her 4th burner before Thanksgiving dinner
Not much to say about this burner other than it was a piece of cake to install. Whenever I replace a burner I always replace the plug in block too. That assures that the burner will work correctly.

Good burner.
Item arrived quickly and works well with our old Jenn-Air stovetop. The triangular support base makes it a lot more stable than the previous burner.

Jen Aire parts to hard to find - this worked but was not direct replacement.
The coil was not what was pictured, the prongs on my jen aire are round coil with open center tips. The unit I received has larger solid center prong tips. With some force it fit and works but not sure if it reads temp correctly as it gets to hot on low. I'm planning on getting a new stove now, so it will do.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment