Wednesday, October 30, 2013

OceanAire HPG15B-M Warmwave Ceramic Heater



Very good small heater
I decided to review this because I saw bad reviews and I have used this heater in a travel trailer I lived in for 18 months and it works great. I was googling how to clean it when I came across this site. This heater worked great for the price and I ran it many, many hours. I would not leave a portable heater with a fan on when I am not at home, if you need to do that I suggest you get a quartz, infrared, or oil filled portable heater with no moving parts. With that said there is a switch if a pet or someone knocks it over it will shut off. I would recommend periodically blowing it out with compressed air like the cans for computers if you use it a lot. I had to disassemble to clean the dust from mine which was easy except for two plastic corners that space the heating element that I did not see how they were set before they fell out. I figured it out an it's running like new. The initial smell when you purchase it is normal for all portable heaters and will burn off. As far...

Love This Heater
I love this little heater! It is never warm in my building, but it puts out a lot of heat and keeps me very warm and toasty all day at work. It has an over-heat feature (automatic shut-off), which is especially good from a safety aspect, two heat settings, and an adjustable thermostat so that you can choose the level of warmth you prefer. It is also much quieter than other portable heaters I have used in the past. I would definitely recommend this product to others.

Heat's really well
This thing is small, but heats a normal sized bedroom really well. It's not too noisy and has several different settings to adjust. It also isn't hot to the touch which is great for me since I have a toddler in the house that likes to get into everything. I would definitely recommend this to others!

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment