Monday, October 28, 2013

10 Cup / 1.7 Liter Capri Stainless Steel Cordless Electric Kettle by ZUCCOR (BOIL-DRY PROTECTED / U.K. MADE HEAT CONTROL)



love it it, but now it has rust.
Love the kettle very much looks great, love the blue LED light. boils with in a reasonable time and is quiet. However just noticed that the rim of the kettle where the lid sits has rust forming. I am not at all happy about this as I have not had the for more than a couple of months.

Very good Kettle
It looks very good and modern and works very well...Happy with it :) I will buy the other one for my mom :)

Nice electric kettle-until it rusts!!!
*UPDATED* I did like this kettle until I noticed after 3 months of use it has developed RUST on the inside edge of the top of the kettle, where the plastic lid makes contact. I am concerned about the rust because it suggests that this kettle is made of low quality metal - in CHINA - who knows what combination of cheap metals were used in the manufacturing process, it's anyone's guess. I should not have taken the chance - and I am UNABLE TO RETURN IT due to Mountain Woods' and Amazon's return policies, since the deadline for returns was back in July, 4 weeks after I purchased it. I expected a better return policy from Amazon and I won't be a regular shopper here anymore.

Was looking for a stainless steel kettle to replace my beloved Bodum plastic kettle that lasted several years but eventually stopped working. Searched high and low and read too many reviews, took a chance on this "UK made heating element" kettle and we are all happy with it at our house. Electric...

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment