Saturday, October 26, 2013

Central Vacuum Hose Kit fits ALL systems Turbo Head Tools Warranty & More



Better than expected
I was so pleased when it came, it works so much better than expected. Great for the price especially when compared to others.

hose malfunction
The hose does not work, does not connect. When plugged into the wall nothing happens, the nozzle may be too short.

Great product!
This product is great! Fits right and works properly. I love the cover for the hoss because it protects my hardwood floors from scatches while dragging the hoss around. Compare to most kits for central vacuums this one is reasonably price and does the job just right.
I am very happy with my purchase and will recommend the product to anyone.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment