Friday, October 25, 2013

Dyson DC25 Animal Vacuum Cleaner- Factory Reconditioned



Odd Ball
back about 10 years ago I bought the very first dyson when they first hit the market spent some where around $900 for it, And loved it. In fact I still have it and it works just as good now as the day i bought it from sears. My Mother also loves it, and how easy it is to clean.

So I decided to buy myself the DC25 and give her my orginal DC.

Pros on the new DC25: It's smaller and the attachment actually stay on the vacuum so no more lost attachments. It does everything my old DC did, and the suction on it is good, but seems a little less then my older DC. (after researching I found that the smalled DC do have a little less suction.)

Cons: the odd ball thing, it's like trying to steer a wheel barrel with one handle. The animal attachment doesn't have a click on stop on the vacuum itself so you have to keep up with it, and lastly the cord. Dyson is wonderiful because they give you a extra long cord on all their vacuums so that you can clean the...

Looked New to Me
A friend recommened the Dyson Ball Animal. I know nothing about vacs. I purchased this factory reconditioned item and when it arrived there was no evidence that it was not new. I figure "new" and individually attended to by a factory technician is about as good as it gets. Better than off an assembly line. Obviously works very well.

Updating 11/15/2012. Yes, it does come with a warranty....6 months.

Dyson DC25 animal vacuum cleaner.
I am very happy with this vacuum. I have four dogs so you can imagine!This is the best vacuum I have had.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment