Wednesday, October 23, 2013

KitchenAid KCM22WF-3PACK Water Filter Pods, 9 total



Wow!
These do make a difference in the taste of the coffee. I was surprised! I have a ton now and can change every 6 months as theynrecommend

KitchenAid
Factory part. Works as it should. I swap filters every six months. What more can I add? Three more words....

Great Little Filters
These little water filters are perfect for our coffee maker. Having filtered water makes a large difference and we enjoy much better coffee because of it. Be careful in how/who you purchase these from. While the filters themselves are great, the shipper may or may not be great. The shipper we purchased these from did not send me shipping info until I specifically asked for it. That and the shipping took too long. That said, the filters themselves are great.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment