Saturday, October 26, 2013

Dyson DC15 The Ball Upright Vacuum Attachment & Suction Hose U Bend Assembly, fits Dyson Part 909545-06



No attachment disorders here AND no smell either!
I picked up this replacement hose for my Dyson DC15 Animal version of the vacuum and it works great. The hose even had the rubber seal on the end that attaches near the motor (I thought they might skimp on it as products aren't always shown exactly as what you get). At first I thought the hose was just a little bit too long to coil up in side the hose storage space on the machine. The hose compressed just enough so that it fits perfectly and now is not a problem. The metal extension pole fits down inside the hose perfectly as well. Materials seem to be of equal quality and spec.

Overall quality is good and seems durable. I'm hoping it stands up to the test of time.

Side note: My original hose is still intact and lasted for several (7ish) years so far, but it picked up a horrible odor from vacuuming a smelly carpet in the last slum house I was stuck in for a year. I tried cleaning the hose and soaking it, but no way to easily get into all the crevices inside...

Very easy to assemble.
I love my Dyson. This hose is the only thing I've had to replace, twice in 7 years. It's easy to remove and re-assemble.

Works perfectly!
The attachment fits exactly the way it's supposed to, and there is a noticeable improvement in the vacuum's performance. Very satisfied!

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment