Friday, November 1, 2013

Whirlpool 8531967 Lint Screen Cover



Screen
I am so happy with my buying experience here, that I would definitely recommend it to friends and family. The product was top quality and I am soooo satisfied!! LSW

The Right Part
This is the second time in 7 years that I have had to replace the lint screen cover due to rough handling by guests at our beach house, where the washer is located. The last time around, I ordered the complete replacement assembly as the only option I could find at the time. This tine around, this piece alone cost more than the assembly did the last time, but I could not even find the part on the Whirlpool website -- or anywhere else at a better price. It works as it should.

Excellent Condition
I am very pleased to see thel condition of this item. I could not be any happier. Great ebayer. Product received with excellent care.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment