Friday, November 1, 2013

luxury Women's Girl's Gothic Vintage Bubble Fringe Bib Party Statement Necklace (Black)



Horrible
Don't waste your money. Although it's a pretty necklace it's very cheaply made. Mine came split right down the middle. This was a gift for my sister so I let her open the package and she wasn't happy and neither was I. Won't ever spend on this company.

Neon Yellow necklace
The color is different than the picture, but its a nice necklace. The Yellow is more a Neon Yellow, I hope the person likes it.. Because its a gift.

BROKE the first day.
I loved this necklace. I'd been eying J.Crew's version for months and could not justify the price tag. This came up in my "we think you'd like..." email from amazon, so I jumped. However, it broke the first day. I was deeply disappointed.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment