Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Power cord, 6', 1-1/16' spacing, fits roaster ovens.



for an old Westinghouse
This cord is perfect! It even looks 'period' like it was made in the 1950's, a real bonus for when the authentic look is a nice touch!

Have NOT recieved the item YET!
I ordered this cord during the week of Sept. 7th and was NOT told that it was out of stock. If I had know that, I would have done something differently. I could have purchased a whole new roaster pan for $30. Now, I have been charged for this one and more than a month later, I still do not have the cord. This is the worst customer service that I have ever seen.

Angie Blanshan

Just what was needed
I was so glad to find this cord! Now my grandmother's roaster can still be used. A perfect fit. The description allowed me to purchase the correct cord the first time.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment