Sunday, November 3, 2013

Gold Medal 2538 28 oz Pop 'N Glaze Pop



Good Flavor
My kids and I have always loved kettle corn and enjoy making the treat at home. You can do it with regular sugar but things always end up burning. I used to like a back to basics product that Target sold "called sweet butter". I have not been able to find this for sometime and it's been a number of years since I ordered it. I thought I would give this stuff a try and I'm glad I did. It has a great flavor. Directions are easy to follow. Just make sure you go easy on the heat like it says. You only need about medium temp or things will start to burn. Does a nice job. Clean up isn't too difficult if you do it right away. I make this in my popper with oil, 1/2 cup seeds and then 1/4 cup of this mix. There is a little salt in the mix but not enough for my liking. I usually add some more after it's popped for a little salt/sweet combo. If you don't like the salt then this should be about perfect for you.

*****Update*****
Still liking this stuff. It's really kind of a pain to...

Great Kettle Corn Taste
This product is the real deal! If you follow the directions on the carton and add just a little more than you have awesome kettle corn right on your stove. Now we use a Whirly-pop popper and also the coconut oil for popping. If you like kettle corn this is the right stuff to buy!

Very Tasty!
I like to get kettle corn when I see it at the state fair or similar events with a vendor. When I saw this on amazon I decided to give it a try. I use it in my stove top hand crank popcorn maker. I like things sweet and always wished the fair vendors would make their kettle corn a little more salty / sweet. Well with this stuff I can do so at home. I use about a 1/4 cup of oil with 1/2 cup of pop n glaze kettle corn flavor and maybe some salt from a shaker on top of the popcorn when it's all said and done. This makes the popcorn come out more glazed and extra sweet, wouldn't recommend it this way unless you would like to try it extra sweet.

Pro Tip: Get the pop n glaze hot and mixed with the oil prior to adding the popcorn kernels. Makes the mixing easier, just don't turn up the heat too much or you can burn the pop n glaze before the kernels get hot enough to pop.

Enjoy the best at home kettle corn you are likely to find!

5 out of 5!

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment