Monday, November 4, 2013

Oster Am980ss 0.9-Cubic Foot, 900-Watt Countertop Microwave Oven



Nice size, Nice Looking,
I purchased this for our new lakefront cottage, where counter space is at a premium. I was somewhat hesitant to bite the bullet because of the lack of reviews at the time of purchase. I decided to take a chance on this compact oven. I liked that this oven is large enough to put a dinner plate in and the wattage (9000W) is adequate for our needs. We have not noticed any considerable differences in performance from our full-size oven at home. The stainless steel look is pretty nice, making the oven look more expensive than it really is. The buttons are laid out well, and the display is easy to read. No complaints thus far, although we have only been using it a couple of weeks. So far, we have been pleased with this oven.

Great little microwave
Just received this microwave earlier this week. I've used it plenty and not had any issues with defrosting or heating up soups or meals. Only thing missing is an easy 1-minute button. Other than that, I'm very happy with it.

The biggest and most powerful microwave I can find to fit on a 19" fridge.
Used it for a week or 2, this microwave works great.
It have the biggest volume and most powerful microwave. in the 19" wide microwave family.
Does not have much bills and whistles. But its exactly what I'm looking for,
a simple and large microwave that fits on our small fridge and heat food fast and evenly.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment