Saturday, November 2, 2013

LG Electronics 4933DD3001B 6026050 Dishwasher Hinge Cable Tension Cord



Great Product and Exactly What I Needed
Although it would have been helpful to have a picture, for the very low cost of the item (<$5) and the fact that the product code was correct, it was worth the low risk to order the repair part for my dishwasher and luckily it was exactly what I wanted and needed. I'm so glad that Amazon carried such a small, but essential part I needed to fix the door on my dishwasher.

Perfect
I thought I was going to have to hire someone to fix my LG dishwasher door. These pulleys were so easy to install, and they arrived so quickly.

fits
This is a door spring connector for the LG dishwasher line. Very quiet dishwasher but fails frequently. When these connectors break the door simply flops open and is heavy to handle.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment