Sunday, November 3, 2013

Secura Turbo Oven Complete Accessory Set



GOOD to get, worth it!
I bought the Secura Oven last year, my husband and I really enjoy to cook with this oven. Very glad I can also find the accessory set on Amazon, got the package very fast with my Amazon Primary membership
There are 7 accessories in the box:
1. Grill pan, this is my favorite one, because we like grilling a lot, and this grill pan brings us a taste of BBQ right inside home
2. Skewers, very good quality, made of stainless steel, we grills a lot with it, and easy to clean.
3. Pizza pan with hole, this is specially designed for cooking a pizza, the holes help to get a very crispy crust when baking a pizza, if you use the Browning pan which is no holes, you can not get the crust.
4. Browning pan is for making the cakes, also came out perfect every time!
5. steam pan, we don't like steamed food, so I just use it as a fryer basket, very good for baking the French fries with it
6. Breakfast rack is designed for toast the bagels, bread, frozen waffles and pan...

They work great!
Cooked a pizza and it turned out delicious! Cooked just right; crunchy on the bottom and soft on top.

useful and good quality
When I ordered the Secura Turbo oven also got this accessory set. Have used several of the
pans including the broiler pan etc. They seem very sturdy and are definitely necessary.
Would recommend them as something you will use daily.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment