Sunday, November 3, 2013

Deluxe Water Misting Fan (Assorted Colors)(Sold individually)



cheaper some where else
Let me first state that this item is a life savor..it gets really hot in church and i am pregnant and will be delivering in August so i needed something to stick in my bag. This mist fan has the power and does the job well. But before you buy this item off of here go to walmart website and find this item. I love shopping off of amazon but this is waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy over priced. My fan is the blue one and cost 9.44 so before you buy here just check in local walmarts around you first, just trying to save you some extra money.

Good fan
We bought this fan for our family trip to Disney World. We loved this fan! It worked very well, wasn't cheaply made like some I had seen. I would def recommend for someone else.

o2cool is o2cool!
I bought this product for my significant other. She hates the heat! We live on a golf course but hate to play while it's hot. Since buying the product it has a permanent place in our golf cart!! It's awesome and allows us to play much more often!

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment