Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Sunbeam GCSBCL-201 Steam Master Retractable Cord Iron



Best Purchase !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I purchased this for many reasons..........
1. a good brand name
2. a good price
3. my favorite color
4. automatic shut off
5. the tractable cord
I have look at irons for the last 6 months. This was worth the wait. The iron gets hot in no time, irons like a dream, and the cord retracts with ease. Some I have looked at,the cords had to be forced back in.

Purple Iron!
Have managed to live without an iron for ages but I've decided to give quilting a try and, needless to say, the fabric won't iron itself. Was looking at small "craft" irons but they cost as much, if not more, than a regular iron. Just like another reviewer, I went with this Sunbeam product because it's purple. I also felt the price was right.

I've used it a couple of times and I have no real issues with the iron. I will agree with another reviewer that considering the size of the temperature button, placing it underneath the handle isn't the best design. I do like the idea of the automatic shut off and knowing that just a couple of passes over the ironing surface "resets" the iron. The cord length is adequate and I couldn't care less about the retractable cord as I find myself already feeding it back into the iron. I like the idea that there are two steam functions (Spray Mist and Shot of Steam) even though I don't plan on using either.

Overall? I'm happy...

It is pretty big!
The dial is hard to get a hold of and turn for the settings and this is also what turns it on and off so that is a reason I would not reccommend it. It works OK - MUCH bigger than I thought it would be

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment