Saturday, November 2, 2013

Dyson DC25 Lifetime Washable & Reusable HEPA Vacuum Cleaner Filter, Replaces Dyson Vacuum Part # 914790-01



Glad I now have a "spare"
This filter fit perfectly into our Dyson DC25 Animal vacuum cleaner. I found it frustrating to wait 24 hours to use the vacuum after cleaning out the old filter. My solution has been to buy an extra filter and rotate it with the old one so there is always a clean one to put in the filter holder. Unlike other reviews I've seen here, my particular filter fit like a glove and I did not have to make any modifications whatsoever. Once installed it works great pre-filtering and keeping our house that much cleaner.

Rachel
This item came quickly and fit perfectly in our dyson. I was much easier to install than I expected and only took a matter of minutes.

Much better
I've rinsed out my old filter several times and it's just not clean-looking anymore, so I figured that at this price, I might as well buy a little peace of mind. It fits in my Dyson Animal Ball vacuum perfectly, looks just the same, and I feel better having a new filter rather than struggling to get my old one clean again.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment