Saturday, November 2, 2013

Type F Riccar Vacuum Cleaner Replacement Bag (6 Pack)



Fast service, great price.
These bags are the exact same as I have been purchasing for my Riccar at a higher price locally (which also means gas to get there [15 mi] and sales tax). Really good savings, really good bags.

When I first purchased my Riccar, the sales person suggested this bag as an alternative for the HEPA bag, being significantly less expensive (he stated he has allergies and had no problems with the bag filtering the allergens). It works very well, although if you really need HEPA filtration, you may want to go the extra expense.

Great deal
These bags work just as good as the original ones. I certainly will get more of them in the future.

Work great
We have a cleaning service, and we use these bags all the time in our Simplicity and Riccar vacuums. They work just as well as the name band, and are just a fraction of the cost.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment