Monday, November 4, 2013

Trash Compactor Bags



Trash Compactor Bags
Item as described. Finally the holes in the bag match the compactors! Somebody finally figured it out.

5 Star Bags
I have been ordering these bags from from this company for quiet sometime and have found their price unbeatable so far! The bags themselves are of heavy duty construction and fits my compactor perfectly. I always receive my shippments in a very timely manner. I would recommend this company and their bags to everyone that has a need for such!

Low Profile trash bag...make sure this is what you need
Please note that these are LOW PROFILE Broan bags, and will not fit the regular Broan trash compactor. I've ordered Broan bags from amazon before, but I got it wrong this time. The bag is about 25% too small for the regular compactor, so there's no way to force a fit. They are nice and thick, dark brown color.

I went ahead and gave it 5 stars, because the seller shouldn't pay for my inability to read ;)

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment