Friday, November 1, 2013

Gas Range Oven Valve Y-30128-35AF Replacement for Frigidaire 3203459



replacement gas part
great service saved 75 % thank u ck will use this site saved alot of money plus time getting the correct fit part plus gas running around

WOW!!
I was speechless when I opened the box and found an OE part from the manufacturer for less then a fourth of what they wanted at my local appliance shop ($210.95) fit right in it has the natural gas orifice on it when you buy it so if you have propane you need to take the old orifice off your safety valve for it to work correctly no complaints whatsoever if you need it.. BUY!

Perfect Replacement
My Kenmore range was popping the GFI outlet in my kitchen. I isolated the problem to this valve. When I disconnected the electrical connections to the valve, the stove (except for the oven, of course) worked fine and did not pop the GFI outlet. A check with a meter confirmed that it had a partial short to the case.
The replacement unit arrived quickly, and installed easily.
Works as it should!

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment