Sunday, November 3, 2013

Genuine OEM FSP Whirlpool Kitchen Aid Blender Rubber Seal



The seal that saved my blender!
I seem to have misplaced my seal for my kitchen aid blender and without it a $100 blender is worthless. I looked at stores and it was over $15 and other online places it was only a couple bucks, but then $10 in shipping for such a light little rubber seal. Finally i found the seal for a couple bucks and shipping was only $3. The whole thing for only $5 and my blender works excellently!

Exactly what I needed
Good price, easier than trying to find in a store. Just the part I needed. Quick Shipping. Very satisfied with finding the product, purchasing it and receiving it. Now I can make smoothies again! :)

Wrong item!
The seal they sent me was completely wrong for my blender. Don't trust the model numbers in their item descriptions. Wasted time and money on this. Get the correct part directly from Kitchenaid. That's what I had to do.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment