Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Eureka 62137 Style "DCF-6" Vacuum Dust Cup Filter



Do not trust the picture. The actual item is a cheap yellow filter!
I needed to buy a filter for my Eureka vacuum 410. After browsing a couple of sellers on Amazon, I decided to go for this one. Big mistake!!

There are other places selling a yellow filter for 410 and 411. It costs less than 9 bucks. But in the end I decided to go for this one because the picture shows a black filter, which seems to be the same as the original filter in the vacuum, so I thought the $12 extra cost is worth it.

But when I received the package a few days later, I realized that it is exactly the same cheap yellow filter sold at other places!!

I am very disappointed by the seller. Being honest in business is the key to success. I will never buy from them again and I urge all buyers NEVER to buy from them.

Good filter
This filter fits perfectly in our Eureka upright vacuum. Eureaka has stopped making this dust cup filter buy itself. You have to spend big money to buy the entire dust cup along with the filter. Once I saw that this was exactly like the original filter that came with my vacuum I ordered up another one.

I would recommend this product!

filter for eureka
this was a great find the local vacuum repair place said they are discontinued so he doesn't carry them in his shop they also do not make this model vacuum any more I bought 3

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment