Monday, November 4, 2013

Ronco Turbo EZ Store Food Dehydrator FD6000WHGEN



Decent machine
First dehydrator we have ever had, so my review is based on what I experience with this one only. Disappointed in the time it takes to dehydrate the fruit or spice leaves. I'm assuming it has a fan that helps circulate the hot air but can't find anywhere in literature about it. We have heard that having a fan helps speed up the process. It's a nice looking unit and doesn't take up much space. If we need to get another one though. I think we would get a more professional one like an ex-caliber.

Pros: Looks good design wise, economical, storage is good, quiet enough for me but as expected.
Cons: Time to dehydrate could be quicker, not sure if noise is actually from fan or not.

very nice
it is great. got it to make things for my bug out bag. I really do think the end of days will happen.

Ronco
Clean, short and sweet instructions to use. Clear value for the cost and finally results of the use were outstanding.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment