Saturday, November 2, 2013

Stovetop Extender SE24BLA Oven Gap Guard



Nice, BUT Don't Turn On Your Oven!
Works great UNTIL you turn on your oven (FYI-I have a brand new "cool touch" MAYTAG gas range), the GLUE seperates from the magnet and now it looks like a Salvador Dali painting & the SELLER WILL NOT RESPOND to my EMAILS!!!
Save your money, buy something else.

Didn't work for me
I thought these were T-shaped, but they are L-shaped and didn't cover the gap between counter and stove. They are supposed to be magnetic, but I'm not sure they are. They didn't fit my situation well at all. I found T-shaped silicone extenders at Wal-Mart for about $6 each.

Melted
Even after seeing other reviews,that stated they melted and pulled away from the magnet, I had to try these because they were L shaped. I could not find an L shaped stainless steel. I loved the way the looked when I first got them. However, the first time I used a large pan, they melted. Very dissapointed that a product designed for a stove cannot handle the heat.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment