Sunday, November 3, 2013

Unilution EcoGecko 75606-Silver H2O Earth Globe Air Revitalizer, Silver



WOW makes the whole house smell great
I bought this item thinking that it would work nice for a small bedroom. I am amazed it actually makes the whole house have a nice clean smell. Much better then any other air freshener I ever used in my whole life. I am thinking of getting one for the basement to get rid of the musty odor there. Also love the lights in it. So cool seeing the water move around!

LOVE MINE!
Ok, this is the first time I have wrote a review for anything. But I wanted to say that I really love ours. I originally got it to put in our dining room, but since we have a bigger, bulkier air purifier in our livingroom, I decided to put the EcoGecko in our room. It has a blue light on it that you can turn off and on (i use it as a nightlight). You can control the speed to it, also. During the day I have it up pretty high but at night while we're sleeping I turn it down about mid-way that way it isn't very loud. You also get a free little thing of the EcoGecko Scented Oil, I got Lavender. I like to clean the bowl out before bed, soap and water and scrub it good. Then fill it up to the highest mark, add a few drops of the lavender oil (and a few drops of some peppermint oil that I had before) and it makes a GREAT relaxing scent. I have now had it for about 2 months and it has been used EVERY day since then. I am even planning to get one for my 3 year-olds room :) ...an air...

Better then the best Bionair@
This air purifier if AMAZING!!! I can actually see how much it cleans the air. After just a few hours the water was cloudy. I put it in my daughter's room. She smoked cigs in there with her freind. This air purifier pulled the VOCs for the smoke filled air into the water. The water was actually brownish and there was notable decrease in the stench of the cigs. I have owned purifiers costing hundreds of dollars. This lil baby is the best I have ever seen! It easily cleans a small to medium room upt about 15x15

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment